“Connected” Ltd. is going to direct the support of the business incubators to companies, developing high-tech and medium industries and services, particularly ICT, innovation, media and communications. Specific economic sectors in which the incubated enterprises should carry out their activities, fall within the following sectors:
sector J – “Creating and distributing information and creative products; Telecommunications “;
sector M “Professional, scientific and research activities”.
These two main sectors include the following sections according to CEA-2008:
- 58 “Publishing”;
- 59 “Production of movies and TV shows, sound recording and music publishing”;
- 60 “Radio and television activities”;
- 61 “Telecommunications”;
- 62 “Activities in the field of information technology”;
- 63 “Information Services”;
- 72 “Research and development”;
1)General requirements :
- Have a viable business idea and business plan, whose implementation will create permanent jobs in the region;
- To create new jobs;
- To outline its future development in a pre-established business plan;
- Have needs and that business incubator can satisfy;
- To show willingness to cooperate with other tenants;
- Have a good reputation among the local community;
- To have the potential to strengthen and diversify the local economy;
- Use or plan to use new technologies to enhance the competitiveness of companies and qualification of workforce;
- Have a management team or to recognize the need to expand the team in technical and / or managerial terms.
- The company must be bootable undertaking or planning to expand his activity / introducing a new product.
- The company must develop its activities or planned to start a new business in any of the above target economic sectors J and M;
- The company must be registered and / or work in Montana;
- Existing companies must demonstrate gains comparable with the average for the industry;
- Existing companies must demonstrate a positive cash flow for at least one year;
- Presentation by the candidate of application for admission to the Business Incubator;
- Presentation by the applicant of the Business Plan;
- Presentation by the applicant of the Protocol – decision for appointing the evaluation and administration of companies;
- Presentation by the applicant of a rental contract.
- Управителят на бизнес инкубатора ще се запознава с молбата и бизнес плана на всеки един кандидат;
- Свикване на комисия (петимата основни експерти и служители на Бизнес инкубатора с тях) и представяне на документите пред тях;
- След презентацията на управителя на Бизнес инкубатора кандидатът лично ще представя дейността си и конкретната бизнес идея, свързана с молбата за настаняване, и ще отговаря на въпроси на експертите на Бизнес инкубатора;
- След събеседването с кандидата, експертите и ръководителя на Бизнес инкубатора ще обсъждат кандидатурата помежду си, след което ще взимат официално решение за приемане или отхвърляне на дадения кандидат.
Maximum duration of stay of a company in the Business Incubator – 3 years.